RSS

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Secret Admire....


Im your secret admirer,
Your the one I desire..
From the first time we talked, my feelins for you sparked like fire
Please try to understand,
Im afraid to let my feelins show,
But I dont want to be left alone...
I just want to hold you close and never let you go..
But so far all I have are dreams of you
I never thought it was possible to fall in love with you..

Your so sweet and caring.

I must be dreaming..

Im your secret admirer,
If only you knew that my love for you has been set on fire
But im trying to be careful,
I dont want to be left heartbroken..
Im just your secret admirer,
And thats all I'll ever be..
peacelove : ermmmm....syhhhhhh

2 comments:

jOkeR said...

saper secret admire nie.......owh patot ler dah combonk ckunk ngn kite........

peacelove said...

adeh..joker..
mana ade sis chombonk...
mana sis leh combonk ngan adik sis yg nakai ni..
tq ea sebab singgah di blog sis
study hard 4 ur SPM k
muahhhhh joker..
hehhehhehehhee

Post a Comment