RSS

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

~ MiSs U MaK ~

Mak

It's me Along....I wanted to write and let you know how deeply you are missed by us all...we really miss u mak..

Last week when I look at photo's abah and you im was crying so hard.... I may not see you..but I know you are here with me....I can feel you and smell you all the time...Even though you aren't physically with me....I know you are always with me...I miss you so very much....I miss you putting your arms around me and telling me everything is going to be ok no matter what the situation it always was and is... I miss your lipstick kisses on my forehead...I miss your "MAK SAYANG ALONG"...because I know how truthful they always were..I miss your mee hailam and your puding batik and jemput2 at midnight...I miss your smile...your loving touch...your caring ways...

I miss you mak....I love you mak, and I will always love you until the day we are together once more. Laughing, singing, talking and just being together...You are the best mak anyone could ever have had...

Thank you mak for everything you have ever done for me...thank you mak for having me even though sometimes I wish I had never been born...thank you mak for loving me the way only you could love...thank you mak for being my mother .....till we meet again I Love YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment